Thursday, March 25, 2010

J Crew New Arrival Picks

JCrew posted new arrivals today. These are the items that looked interesting to me. 

Alice Ruffle Tank - I like that the ruffle isn't ginormous like the Gypsy Rose Cami.
Ribbon Cut-Wave Dress - not sure if I could pull it off but it is cute, especially belted.

Studded Tunic - I love anything with roll tab sleeves if they are big enough to fit my arms.
Lace Panel Camisole - If money were not an object. I think this would be pretty paired with something more masculine, like a military jacket or camo-skirt.


Rose Vines Blazer - Could be cute paired with a plain sun-dress. If it fit right.
Lastly, the Mirelle Tote - Pretty but I wonder if the leather is soft. I like to bargain shop for my leather bags as I love good leather but usually can't afford them. I have my eye on the Coach Parker Shoulder bag in lilac or pink pearl I saw at the outlet a while back. Watching some on ebay.


No comments:

Post a Comment