Monday, August 24, 2009

Lynnell Loves Bailey's Coffee Cheesecake

I found this recipe online so I didn't whip it up on my own. It was pretty easy though. My favorite part about this recipe is the topping. I think I would make this again but use the topping part over a more decadent chocolate cheesecake, but that's because I'm more of a chocoholic than a cheesecake lover. The hubs loved the whole thing. The topping would even be great if you could get it into a truffle or other chocolate candy coating and freeze it. Yum!!

This is how mine turned out.
There's not a whole photo because we'd already dived into it before I decided it was photo worthy. ;o)

Topping recipe:
Ingredients: 1 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon instant coffee or espresso powder. Directions: Beat cream, sugar and coffee powder until peaks form. Spread the topping over the cooled cake. Garnish the cheesecake with chocolate curls or chocolate sprinkles.

The rest of the cheesecake recipe can be found here though the title is a bit deceiving. http://goinside.com/eatery/bailey.html

No comments:

Post a Comment